Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Feeling kind of failure right now.

I'm watching Dance Moms right now and I wish I could have been dancing from the age of 6. Then maybe I wouldn't be at the same stage now that 12-year-olds who have been dancing since they could walk are at.

Day eleven- Your favorite thinspo blog and why?
I don't have a favorite. I get most of my thinspo from other girls' blogs, and it really just depends on the group of photos someone uploads in a particular post. Sometimes I'll venture onto various sites, none of which I can remember the name of right now, but it's been a while since I've sat down and spent time looking for thinspo.

♥ Toni

P.S. - I'm going to apply to get promoted at work. Basically I'd be a supervisor, but we call them chiefs-of-staff. I kind of hope I get it because I've heard rumors my boss may promote people who just got hired a few months ago. Wish me luck?

No comments:

Post a Comment