Monday, August 8, 2011

A week of absence.

So I guess having the 30 Day Challenge to answer to didn't really change the fact that I only visit Blogger once a week. I'm looking forward to reading every one else's posts...but I'm not looking forward to how much time it's going to take. lol But really I need to get crackalacking on keeping up with everyone. I feel bad that I'm not contributing as much. =(

Day Three (August 3rd)- A picture of your thinspiration. What features do you like about this person?
I have literally hundreds of thinspo pictures, some of which I haven't looked at in weeks, which makes it pretty much impossible to pick just one picture that sums up the body I want, but this one does it pretty well:
This comes from a folder I've labled "abs." I want tight, flat abs...that are also tan, just like these. And I want to show them off in a little white bikini someday.

Day Four (August 4th)- Your greatest fears about weight loss.
I guess my biggest one would be getting down to my UGW of 112 and finding out that it's not where I want to be. I'd hate to have spent so much time and effort getting down to 112 lbs only to find that I'd have to lose even more weight to feel really good about my body. As it is now I feel ok about it, but I want to feel great about it one day.

Day Five (August 5th)- Why do you really want to lose this weight? Are you doing it for you?
I am. I am totally doing it for me. People say I was never fat, but 130 lbs on a 5'0" 12-year-old girl doesn't look proportionally right. And then of course most of you know I ballooned up to almost 150 last Thanksgiving, so I decided to take control of my weight. And the fact that my boyfriend thinks I look even hotter is definitely a plus. He always thought I looked beautiful, even at my heaviest. And he's a great guy for that.

Day Six (August 6th)- Do you binge? If so, explain why you think you do.
No, I've never eaten enough food to constitute what I would think of as a binge. To me that's eating thousands of calories in one sitting until you literally cannot eat anything else or you'll puke. I've wanted to upchuck my food at one point or another but that was only out of guilt, not being physically induced to do so.

Day Seven (August 7th)- Do your parents know you’re trying to lose weight? Do they care?
They know I've lost weight and they commented on it a lot when I first got home for the summer. They said I had a tiny waist and my butt had gotten smaller. I'm sure they know I'd like to lose a bit more weight but to them it's not really a cause for concern. I eat normally around them and since I haven't gained more than 1 or 2 lbs by my eating habits lately I'm just coasting through the summer and then hitting the gym hard once I get back to university. Then hopefully I can lose the last 10 lbs in a month or so.

Day Eight (August 8th)- Your workout routine.
Summer hasn't really yielded much exercise besides my dance classes, but during the school year I have kind of a bizarre (and potentially dangerous) workout routine. I try to go to the gym in the morning or early afternoon, and because I go early I try not to eat or drink anything before I go, which I know is bad. I do it so I can get the lowest possible weight for my weigh in afterward. So anyway, the last few months I went to the gym I basically just hit the elliptical for an hour, and in the final few weeks I'd jog a mile, go on the elliptical for an hour, and then jog another mile. Once I'm done I go to the locker room, use the bathroom, then strip down to my undies and weigh myself. And then I drink 24 oz of water in like 5 minutes because I'm so thirsty. As bad as it is this is probably what I'll revert back to once I head back to school.


So yeah I've been totally MIA the past few days. I've been working of course and yesterday I went to the lake with Aaron, a friend from school and his gf and then another friend from high school. It was a nice relaxing afternoon. We just laid out, ate some snacks, played around in the water, and that night we went to see the new Planet of the Apes movie. I think the CGI is AWESOME. All of the apes are CGI and they look soooooooo gooooooood. And he story is such a better origin story than the original 1980's sequel. I highly recommend it if you're into sci-fi...or James Franco.

Ok time for sleep. I really need to update these earlier in the day. I'm always so tired I feel like I don't post properly. Hope you're all well.

♥ Toni

No comments:

Post a Comment