Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Wow

Tonight, no more than five minutes ago, I looked in the mirror. I looked at my legs, my thighs, my tummy, my ass in a thong, my breasts, and my face...and I felt beautiful. And not just the "I'm happy with my appearance no matter how much I weigh" kind of beautiful. I felt sexually attractive, like in the sense of how I envy so many other girls in my thinspo and in real life. This whole time I've been with Oliver I've been asking myself how I could possibly be attractive enough to satisfy him because he's so unimaginably gorgeous, and for the first time I looked at myself and thought "hell yeah, I'm fucking hot, and I have a hot boyfriend, and we have hot sex because we're hot!" I don't know if I'll still feel this way in the morning, but I hope so. I still want to lose 10 lbs, and getting back into the groove of working out should help. I feel like when I get back to the gym I'll really start counting my calories again. I really only keep track of what I eat if I'm also working out at the same time.

I also got a tumblr. It's really just a blog with a bunch of things I like in it, but already a good portion of that is thinspo. Follow me if you want! It's got the same title as this blog and I have the same username.
http://maddoctor17.tumblr.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment