Monday, July 25, 2011

The Fair!

So this past week hasn't been much different. I've been fluctuating between 121.5 and 124.5. My weight is lower on the days I eat only one meal, so I'm thinking I'll try more of that, although Aaron and I went to the state fair yesterday so of course I ate a bunch of carnival food. I tried a fried Twinkie and a fried Snickers for the first time, plus I had lemonade and an ice cream cone. And Aaron won me a giraffe pillow pet. =)

The other night we went out to one of my co-worker's parties. It was basically one of those alcohol parties. I didn't drink much though because I don't like beer. Go figure.

Today I was supposed to go over to Aaron's house for some alone time because his crazy mother is going to be gone for a few hours, but my sister thought it would be a good idea to finally spend the day with our Grandma, who has been meaning to take us out for our birthdays (it's been hell trying to find a day that works for all three of us). So Aaron is pretty disappointed. He's been so hung up on sex lately though. I really don't like it because it's really hard to ever get time alone. I think things will be so much better when we go back to school because we'll have our own rooms and whatnot.

Well, I just thought I'd update you all on recent events. I really need to do a proper post with thinspo but I just can't find the time. I'll try soon!

♥ Toni

1 comment:

  1. Ahww! I love fair time. Especially the food. :/ Although I've never tried the fried twini, or snickers. I've heard fried oreos are amazing? Why does getting alone time have to be so tricky? Unless your single-then that's all you have. Uhh Life. Thanks for the update!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete