Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Eve!

So today I had a really good Christmas Eve. I spent most of the day watching the Star Wars marathon on Spike TV, and then went to a church service on my grandma's behalf. Then after dinner I went over to Aaron's house to exchange gifts. He got me so many things! I felt kind of bad I only got him two things, but last year he kind of fumbled in the present department, but tonight I got a shirt, cardigan, and dress from Forever 21 (my new favorite store), Inception on DVD, and a necklace/earring set. He did so good! I got him a thermal and some spiderman boxer briefs (inside joke), and I'll need to give him the rest of his present tomorrow since I didn't go out and get it today. He really wants some gift cards from fast food places. Boys...

Speaking of food:

Breakfast:
1 tangerine
1 egg, over medium
2 small pieces of sausage
Dinner:
1 1/2 bowls of bacon chowder
2 pieces of french bread with butter
Dessert:
an assortment of candies and cookies
3 pieces of pie crisps


I didn't think I had eaten that much today, but it looks like I have. Damn. Hopefully I can exert some self control tomorrow seeing as I have to work from 10-6.

No comments:

Post a Comment