Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Good day =)

Ok so despite pigging out a little, I think today went extremely well. I finally got down to my first goal weight, 138! So I guess as kind of a little pick me up I went out for a little post-Christmas shopping. First was Forever21, and I got this cute teal skirt, black t-shirt, and a creme/red striped shirt. I also got a really cute cardigan for Aaron. It's something like cobalt blue with a hood. Then I got some cute new bras at Leggs/Hanes/Bali/Playtex and some paper for my new printer at Staples. I think I strayed a little on my calorie consumption, but I don't think it was too much...

Breakfast:
nothing
Lunch:
side salad with 1/3 packet of ranch dressing at Chik-fil-a (no croutons or cheese)
Dinner:
1 packet of Kikoman Miso soup with added dried seaweed
1 can of Mountain Dew Voltage soda
Ritz crackers with cheddar cheese and pepperoni
Dessert:
Sunnyside eggnog ice cream

I'm pretty sure all of this was under 800 calories, but the scale will definitely tell me tomorrow morning. Jenna and I are planning on getting one to put in the dorm bathroom when we get back. That's the problem with college - the freshman 15 creeps up on you because there aren't any scales to keep you in check. Well, here's to a better day.

Cheers!
Toni

No comments:

Post a Comment