Saturday, December 18, 2010

Day 1 (post-wise)

Hi, my name is Toni and I'm new to blogging, but sadly not to dieting. I decided to create a blog to help keep track of my eating habits in order to help me lose the weight I want. It's a cycle I've gone through before. I usually only keep tabs through my journal (and now in this case blog) when I start to steeply cut back on my dietary norms. I would probably be doing this on paper right now but

1) I left my journal in my dorm room (I'm home on winter vacation right now) and
2) blogging seems much more streamline.

So anyway I came home from my first couple months at university a few weeks ago for Thanksgiving to find I had gained almost all of the dreaded "Freshman Fifteen," putting me at the highest weight I think I've ever been - around 150 lbs., which is not a good look on someone as petite as myself. This kind of triggered my dive back into the calorie restrictions I've put myself through so many times before. My lowest weight as far as I can remember was 118 lbs. back when I was a freshman in high school, and I want to get back to that if not smaller. I have three whole folders of thinspo and a few other blogging communities to help me through, and I've already lost 7 lbs. since Thanksgiving!

To start, here's what I ate today (er, technically yesterday):

Breakfast - 1 tangerine
Lunch - 1 tangerine, 4 wheat thins, 4 thin snack pretzels
Dinner - 10 pieces of sushi, 1 small cup of hot chocolate from Sonic
Desert - 2 sugar cookies

All in all I think I could have done better, but I went out with friends and they offered food, so I couldn't be rude. Well I'm off to bed, goodnight. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment