Monday, January 3, 2011

Day 1 of the 3-Day Diet

I feel like I've eaten so much! I had to improvise on a few things because the dining hall wasn't fully stocked with the food they normally have. So here's what the first day is supposed to look like:

Breakfast:Black Coffee or Tea w/1-2 packets of Sweet & Low or Equal
1/2 Grapefruit or Juice
1 piece of Toast with 1 Tbsp. Peanut Butter

Lunch:
1/2 Cup of Tuna
1 Toast
Black Coffee or Tea w/1-2 packets of Sweet & Low or Equal (optional)

Dinner:
3 Oz. any lean meat or chicken
1 cup green beans or other green vegetable
1 cup carrots
1 apple
1 cup regular vanilla ice cream (optional)

------------------------------------------------

I had...
Brunch
2 cups of water
1/2 cup of green tea with 1 packet of Equal
1 piece of sweet french bread toast with peanut butter
1 green apple

Snack
1 sheet of dried, salted seaweed

Dinner
1 cup of water
1/2 stalk of celery
2 pieces of steamed broccoli with salt and pepper
2 oz beef roast
1 piece of sourdough bread toast with margerine
1 macademia nut cookie
2 redvines


I kind of mixed lunch and dinner together, and I did a little walking downtown so I might
be fine. I just feel so full.


But anyway, I said I'd put up some thinspo today, and here it is:


 I found another picture of that girl Harlow and I like:
I'm not sure if I like it as much as the other one, but her body still looks perfect.






 I wish my legs looked this good in metallic leggings:


So that's it for today I think. I don't think I'll be eating anything else today,
but if I do I'll update the post.

Have a great night,
Toni

P.S. - I'm messing around with the look of the blog. I think it looks ok this way, but I
may tweak a few more things.

No comments:

Post a Comment