Thursday, January 6, 2011

Hello All =)

So I noticed today that I have 3 new followers! Thank you guys for taking the time to follow and read my blog. It really does make my day when I see that people are interested in what I have to say, and really you guys are the only ones I can talk to about what I'm going through. Sure I can make a comment or two in passing to my friends, but I certainly can't tell them to check out my blog. So the 3-Day Diet hasn't been working out that well. I've been doing ok with breakfast and lunch. It's dinner that has been neing a bitch to me. I just can't stop myself from eating a full plate of pasta and then a brownie. Ugh it's so frustrating! The good news is that I'm sick with a sore throat. Well, maybe it's not so great but it does mean that solid food makes me want to puke, so I'm sticking to a strictly water, tea, and soup diet. All I've had so far today is 2 cups of green tea, 2 cups of water, and about 120 calories' worth of vegan chili. It feels ok, but I'm learning to dislike the feeling of being full. The problem is I don't like the feeling of being hungry yet either. I'm going to have to find a good balance between filling myself up with liquid and just enough food to tie me over through the day.

But to end on a good note I'm posting more thinspo. =)





Love these legs!: 







No comments:

Post a Comment