Thursday, January 20, 2011

Tights

So in lieu of going to the gym today because I just have so much work to do, I'm going to do some ab workouts later today. My diet so far today has consisted of half a grapefruit with sugar (my mom got worried when I told her I was using Equal so I switched), 2 slices of cantaloupe, and 1 medium-sized banana. For lunch all I had was a cup of grapes and also one banana. I think if I can abstain from eating not much else I'll be good, and tomorrow I'm planning on going to the gym around 2 or 3 and busting out at least 45 minutes on the elliptical, which should be around 500 calories for me. One thing I do want to talk about is tights, and one style in particular.

I'm of course talking about these:



They're everywhere! I swear to god every single skinny
girl got together and decided to get a pair of these.
I've yet to see one on a girl that was over a size 3.



 







 




And all of these pictures are from my own thinspo alone! There must be dozens more around the net. So I've set this pair of tights as my prize for when I finally reach my UGW. I think I would be doing these stockings a disservice if I were to wear them as I am right now.

Well, if anything else exciting happens to me today, you'll be the first to know. If not, then I'll be back tomorrow.
~Toni

No comments:

Post a Comment