Sunday, January 2, 2011

Today Was Kind of a Big Day

I got my first follower! Thank you. =)
And my first comment, also a thank you. Your support means a lot, plus I feel like I'm no longer writing in a diary to myself. ^__^

So today I came back to college, and so far it's been nice. Almost no one, including my boyfriend, is back yet. Out of about 40 floor mates only 6 are back, but no doubt the rest will be here tomorrow. I'm kind of excited for this quarter, but I'm sure it'll be harder than fall quarter. I think the biggest change is the fact that I'm taking my weight seriously now. One of the first things I did when I got to Santa Cruz was buy a scale. I get so off track if I don't have a number to rely on. Also I've decided to commit to my own version of the 3-day diet for 6 days and fast on the 7th.

Here's the meal plan with my changes in red:


Instructions:
Drink at least 4 glasses of water a day.
You can add any of these spices and condiments: salt, herbs, lemon, pepper, vinegar, Worcestershire, soy sauce, mustard & ketchup to your foods.


Day 1:

Breakfast:
Black Coffee or Tea w/1-2 packets of Sweet & Low or Equal
1/2 Grapefruit or Juice
1 piece of Toast with 1 Tbsp. Peanut Butter

Lunch:
1/2 Cup of Tuna
1 Toast
Black Coffee or Tea w/1-2 packets of Sweet & Low or Equal (optional)

Dinner:
3 Oz. any lean meat or chicken
1 cup green beans or other green vegetable

1 cup carrots
1 apple
1 cup regular vanilla ice cream (optional)


Day 2:

Breakfast:
Black coffee or tea w/1-2 packets of Sweet & Low or Equal
1 Egg
1/2 Banana
1 piece of Toast

Lunch:
1 cup cottage cheese or tuna
8 regular saltine crackers

Dinner:
2 beef franks
1 cup broccoli or cabbage or any steamed vegetable
1/2 cup carrots
1/2 banana
1/2 cup regular vanilla ice cream (optional)


Day 3:

Breakfast:
Black coffee or tea w/1-2 packets of Sweet & Low or Equal
5 regular saltine crackers
1 oz. cheddar cheese (optional)
1 apple

Lunch:
1 boiled egg
1 toast
Black coffee or tea w/1-2 packets of Sweet & Low or Equal (optional)

Dinner:
1 cup tuna
1 cup carrots
1 cup cauliflower or other raw vegetable

1 cup melon
1/2 cup regular vanilla ice cream (optional)



Repeat once, fast on the 7th day




So yeah, wish me luck on that one. I think it's easy enough to stick to, except for the 2 hot dogs. I've tried the ABC diet in the past, but I'm terrible about keeping track of calories. I just try to eat as little as possible. I started out ok today with an egg white omelet and fruit, but I skipped lunch and wolfed down an entire pepperoni calzone and cake batter ice cream. I'll be lucky if it's not over 2500 calories.

So I've been trying to find some new thinspo to inspire me that hasn't circulated as well around the blogging community, but it's difficult. Once an image is out there, it's pretty much used to it's maximum, and it doesn't help that only a very small percentage of thinspo appeals to me. I prefer real girl, not too skinny (as in being able to see all of the ribs), and with at least one body part on display. I gravitate towards bikini photos, mirror pictures, stuff like that, and never before/after shots. They are inspiring, but I quite like end results more.

I did try to post a few pictues, but they got cut off. I promise they'll go up tomorrow, though. There are some that I just love.

Well I'm tired. I woke up at 7 am and I need sleep!


Good night all,
Toni

No comments:

Post a Comment