Monday, January 24, 2011

Average Day

So today nothing out of the ordinary happened. I went to the gym around noon and burned another 750 calories. I walked a lap around the university track, did some ab workouts (I still need to do more; I didn't do my usual set), and did 65 minutes on the elliptical. Food today wasn't too bad. I had a banana and a banana nut muffin with some butter and a cup of orange juice for breakfast. For lunch I had a small cesar salad, a granola nut cookie, a small piece of carrot cake, and a piece of multi grain toast with butter. After class I had a snack of tortilla chips and guacamole and tried to eat a sugar cookie, but it was pretty gross so I only ate half. Other than that I just had a cup of green tea and tons of water and I plan on not eating anything else. I've been steadily losing a little weight each time I go to the gym, so hopefully I'll reach my next goal soon. Tomorrow I think I'll put in a good 2 hours at the gym, but until then it's homework, homework, homework.

~Toni

No comments:

Post a Comment