Friday, January 14, 2011

I Need a Fresh Start

So #1. I'm sorry I haven't posted in a week. I've been so busy with the start of school I haven't had much time to be on my laptop at all. And #2 I feel like shit. The past week has been the same every single day: I eat a piece of fruit (a banana or 1/2 a grapefruit) and a cup of tea, then something light for lunch (soup or salad), then spaz and eat pizza or a burger for dinner. And to top ot off, today my boyfriend said I had a chubby face! I mean, he said he wouldn't like it if I had a slim face, but it stung just the same, so I'm extra determined to get back on track. I've started a 3-day-a-week workout regimine with my friend at the university gym, and I'm going to try starting a raw fruit/vegetable diet. So mostly fresh fruit and salads. I've been good on drinking a lot of water and tea thus far, and I may start doing that MK point system. Meh, I'll see how it goes, but first I have to start off with 8 hours of sleep. I did want to post some thinspo, but I'm super tired, so I'll post some later in the day. Oh and I noticed I have a new follower. Thank you! =)

Good night all,
Toni

No comments:

Post a Comment