Saturday, June 11, 2011

Tired and Hungry

I have been terrible at this the past few days so I apologize. I haven't been updating and I haven't been sticking to the SGD.

Thursday was a good day though. I burned that 1,100 I said I was going to with a mix of elliptical and the treadmill. I weighed in at 122.6. Only thing that wasn't so good was my eating. I really wanted to be in the negatives since I exercised so hard, but I ended up eating so much I was at 470 for the day, meaning I ate almost 1,600 calories. Oh well, I didn't go over.

Yesterday was worse. It was a 450 calorie day and I have no idea how much I ate. For breakfast I had banana nut bread, fruit and an omelet which was something like 600 calories, then I burned 235 running/walking around the school for 40 minutes, but then by the time dinner rolled around I was starving, so my friends and I went to a diner. I had a patty melt, milk shake, and a salad that was drenched in ranch dressing. I really need to order my dressings on the side from here on out. I've never had a salad that was more soaked in dressing. Then I had some ice cream. If I had to guess I think my total was something like 1,200. Yuck.

I weighed myself today and even though it's the shoddy scale I bought for $3 I think it's fairly accurate to a degree. After weighing myself a few times I think I'm at something like 121.5 lbs. Not terrible. I just had a fruit salad with yogurt from McDonald's (210 cal) and will be going out for dinner one last time before I head home. How sad! I'll keep you updated.

2 comments:

  1. 1200 still isn't bad. That's just maintaining your weight. Better than gaining! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Believe me darlings, it'll take us some time but we're gonna do it. SGD wasn't really good for me. I didn't feel like I'd lose anything on it and I was only on it for two days before I was like "no". I'm on my own fasting regime right now but you're so close to your goal! Congrats! Less than 10 pounds now! :)
    <3
    And as Gianni said. It is maintaining! Love you to bits xxx

    ReplyDelete