Friday, April 29, 2011

Dance Toni Dance

Wow, 7 comments on last night's post, and 40 followers! It's crazy how fast this blog is growing and I couldn't be more appreciative.

I'm sorry I didn't update last night. I weighed in at 124.75 lbs after I totally died in dance class. It was really awesome though. My teacher split us up into 2 groups. I was in group 2. Before all of this we learned the last couple of 8 counts to our dance, then performed it. Ok so group 1 performs and literally all of them (the group was maybe 10 girls big) forgot the end to the dance. No biggie, we just learned it. Then Group 2 goes up. I get a surge of adrenaline and perform it without a hitch, so my teacher asks if I could stay up to dance with group1 one again. So I do. Then group 2 performs again. Then we all perform together. So I performed our dance 4. times. in. a. row. It was awesome, especially since some of the dance team girls were in the room before their practice. But damn was I tired and sweaty afterward. But also hyper. It was such a great feeling.

This morning I just had a quick workout. I went 45 minutes on the elliptical and burned 475 calories then opted for a cool down on the treadmill for 20 minutes and burned another 45 calories. So 510 calories burned in total.

So far I've only had lunch (and plan to keep it that way). I had a super small salad with 1/2 tbsp of ranch (40 cal), 6 oz of black bean soup (70 cal), a really small piece of pepperoni pizza (125 cal), 3 orange slices (20 cal), a bit of coconut frozen yogurt (50 cal), and 3 snickerdoodle cookies (really they were just sugar cookies with cinnamon on top; 190 cal) for a grand total of 495 calories. Juuuuuuuust under my limit, phew!

Alright, this was just a quick post, but I'll be back later. I'm going to go outside to do some more reading on Frankenstein and a little tanning. I know, I know. It's bad. I know. But dammit my legs are so white! Can you blame a Cali girl for wanting to be thin and tan? Haha. I'll catch up with you girlies later.

♥ Toni

 Daily dose of thinspo:
Ugh I want a thin group of friends sooooo bad. 
Well, might as well try to be the thinnest if we can't all be tiny.


Oh and a dash of extra thinspo:
Was she not the epitome of elegance today? And gorgeously thin
I must say, Kate Middleton, er, Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge, 
is now officially on my fashion radar. This dress was perfect.

2 comments:

  1. Well done hunny :)
    You're doing really well!
    I have always wanted to be a dancer!!
    Jen
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you're doing well! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete