Monday, April 4, 2011

Oh lordy

So pretty much this post is all about food. I failed. Again. I went over. Again. Granted it's not a huge spill, just 495/400 but it means I ate A LOT today. Let me explain...

Breakfast was great. I had 6 oz cream of wheat with 1/2 tbsp of brown sugar for 125 calories.

Then I went to the gym and had a pretty good workout. I burned 455 calories in 45 minutes.

Lunch was...alright. I had 3/4 cup of pasta with 2 tbsp marinara and 1/2 tbsp parmesan (150 cal), a couple of steak fries with  ketchup (75 cal), and 1 1/4 tbsp ranch with baby carrots, cucumber, baby corn, and broccoli (165 cal) for a total of 390 calories.

Then I went to class and dance, where I burned of 350 calories. The day is still good.

And then dinner rolled around...

1/2 cup sticky rice with 4 oz orange chicken (310 cal), 4 oz mashed potatoes (160 cal), 3/4 tbsp ranch with baby carrots, cucumber, baby corn, and tomatoes (115 cal), and the kicker...chocolate cream pie (200 cal) for a total of 785 calories.

Not even 805 burned calories could make up for the fact that I essentially ate 1300 calories today. I feel gross. I thought maybe today I could keep my overall intake to the 200 range. Wrong. It just means that tomorrow's workout is going to be more intense. I'm shooting for 600, and limiting my dinnertime to one plate of food only. I swear it.

And welcome new follower! Glad to have you on board. =)


♥ Toni

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry. I'm sure you'll do better tomorrow.
    Stay strong!

    ReplyDelete