Sunday, February 6, 2011

Brownies and cookies = no no

So today, despite the drive to do my homework, I ended up on the internet for a good portion of my designated homework time. Even as I type I should be reading something or other related to my classes. Instead I'm posting my caloric intake, which I actually bothered to look up today.

Breakfast wasn't so bad. I had at most twice the recommended serving of off brand frosted flakes with 4 oz of milk, totalling around 300 calories, plus a small muffin which was something like 100 calories, plus almost 2 servings of miso soup which is about 60 calories. For a grand total of: 460 calories. But wait! I caved and had half a brownie plus two cookies that my mom sent me from home, so it's probably more around 635 calories. Ughhhhhhhhhh. Noooooooo. Why did I do that? I didn't even work out today. Yesterday was so much better. I ended up not even having the soup I thought I was going to eat because my dishes were all dirty. I mean, I guess that's not even a third of what some people eat (not even counting the overweight people who exceed 2000 cal/day), but I was hoping to be around 500. I'll try harder tomorrow and hope for the best.

On the bright side I was on the computer today gathering more thinspo most of that time for you, including a new follower. =) Thank you for coming aboard.

Here it is:











Very ab-heavy. I want my stomach to be as flat as theirs are one day.

Goodnight beauties,
~Toni



Edit: Ah! Tacos, you slay me. I went out with my friends on a Taco Bell adventure at around midnight. Add another 330 cals to my total. New grand total: 965. Fuuuuuuuuuuck. Definitely hitting the gym tomorrow ASAP.

No comments:

Post a Comment