Saturday, February 5, 2011

Saturday

So I've been here for the past 3 hours. Zette has some rocking thinspo going on and isn't afraid to divulge into the nitty gritty about her life. She's an inspiration and I hope some of you guys check out her blog.

Besides that I had a bad first part of the day. It's only fitting to go along with my bad week. I had brunch with Aaron and we got into a fight because I got upset that he brought his friends along. I just wanted a quiet meal with my boyfriend to calm down from all the bad that's been going on. Instead I got rowdy college boys. So I went to the gym mad and spent a little over an hour working on my ab and doing cardio. I haven't eaten since noon when I went to brunch so all that's in my stomach is two pieces of sausage, a bite of muffin, a little bit of scrambled eggs and hashbrown, some OJ, and the kicker, half an omelet (with cheddar and feta, tomato, turkey and spinach). After I ate I felt like throwing up. I didn't, and by now my stomach is grumbling, so I guess that's good. I think I may have some tea to calm it down, or at the very least some miso soup. It's 20-30 calories a serving, so it's not terrible. I do think I burned off almost all the calories I ate this morning, so I'm not feeling too bad.

In happier news I took a 2 hour nap after I got back and I'm now feeling much better. I also painted my nails for the first time in over a year. They're bright orange.

I feel like I haven't been posting much thinspo lately, so here it is. Enjoy:








Yes, It's dress/skirt themed. I thought it made everything look coherent.


Well, off to...probably find more thinspo. Tootles.


~Toni

2 comments:

  1. The photograph is lovely.
    The entire atmosphere of the blog is also lovely.
    It followed it.
    Please come to see my blog if it is good.
    If it is possible to follow it, it is very glad.
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why thank you. =)
    Your photos are quite beautiful. Do you take them all yourself?

    ReplyDelete