Thursday, February 10, 2011

For shame...for shame...

Pizza, why do you taunt me so? And why do I give in?

This morning, like many mornings, I had no time to eat anything, so I had to sit through an hour and 45 minutes of my stomach making these terrible gurgling noises because I hadn't eaten since 7 last night. That was a full 17 hours without food, so afterwards I was starving! I went with some friends to the dining hall and had:
8 oz of cranberry juice cocktail (first mistake, I hate fake juice) which was in itself 130 calories. Then I supplemented that with 2 small pieces of caprese style pizza (something like 350 calories). You know, with tomato and basil, as if putting healthy stuff on top of unhealthy stuff makes it seem any better, and then on top of it I had half a bagel with cream cheese instead of the regular butter (130 calories) for a nice fat total of 610 calories, and I'm not even going to the gym today! I just need to drink lots of tea for the rest of the day and hopefully my natural metabolism will use up most of those calories to give me a nice empty feeling by the time I go to bed. One can only hope...

Anyway I'll post back later tonight after class. I got 3/4 of the way through my essay last night, so not much more to go!

~Toni

2 comments:

  1. aw hun, sorry about the partial binge. It's so hard when we slip up and then get starving and then go out and blah. I hope the rest of the day goes well for you, don't be afraid to eat an apple if you can't stand it! Sending you skinnies darling

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thank you. So far the rest of the day has been going well. I've been drinking lots of liquids to fill me up. The only downside is the need to use the restroom every 2 hours. Thank you for the good wishes.

    ReplyDelete