Friday, February 18, 2011

Movie tonight!

Alright so last post I clocked in around 500 calories. Since this afternoon I took Olivia Lee's advice (have mostly liquids the rest of the day) and had 3/4 of a cup of garbanzo bean/potato soup and 3/4 of a cup of tapioca pudding. Problem is there was no nutrition label (like there usually is) for the soup and it was a vegi-based soup so I'm going to count it as 100 calories. The pudding was around 160 calories, bringing total count to 760 calories for the day. Meh, could have been better.

I did have a different type of tea today - mint tea. It was pretty good. I think I like it as much as green tea surprisingly.

Other than that I didn't do much except catch up on blogs (A Thin Journey, Count My Bones, and Almost Skinny Vegan). It irks me when I follow a blog and don't read all the past entries. I'm one of those people who has to start something from the beginning. I can't watch a show from the middle of a season or watch movie sagas out of order.

In a few minutes I'm going to leave to go out with Aaron and about half my hall to see The Room. I haven't seen it yet and if you've ever heard of this movie you know it's reputation: exceptionally terrible. I can't wait! Send me skinny thoughts so I don't cave in and get a candy!

Ugh I wish I had time for thinspo but I have to leave! I promise more soon.

Have a lovely night ladies. =)
~Toni

1 comment:

  1. Could have been better, but when it's closing in on the end of the day and your total is already high, what can you do? I'm glad you stuck with the liquids though, yay! Sending you skinnies darling, and please send me mine, need them extra today!

    ReplyDelete