Thursday, February 24, 2011

Youtube is amazing

Thursday has been good to me so far. I had class this morning at 10 and when I came back I had a little something to eat and came back to my room to watch True Life: I Have an Eating Disorder on Youtube. Do you know how many eating disorder-related shows users put up on that site? It's amazing. Right now I'm in the middle of Intervention: Amy P. Earlier I did a little laundry before film class section and got my first essay back. B! I'm very happy because apparently more people got Cs and below, and you need a passing grade of a B- to declare the premajor, so I'm on my way. And when I got back I had American Beauty waiting for me in my mailbox. I love Kevin Spacey and Thora Birch in anything, but this especially. If you've never seen it, go.watch.it.

Nicole: Haha you don't say. I guess we both got a little junk in our trunk. In my case my mom's Mexican, so I got a big ol' booty, but I also don't exhibit any physical traits of being Mexican except for that, so I just look like a white girl with a big butt.

Ok so despite how relatively happy I am right now I'm so not in the mood for calculating my calories. It's just a hassle. I'm pretty sure I kept it around 800 calories though. For lunch I had a very small piece of cheese pizza (really small), 1 bite of some Indian chicken thing, 3 deviled egg halves, a small cobb salad with no dressing (but only with some tomato, 2 slices of avocado, and some bacon bits; no cheese, chicken, or egg), 10ish oz of orange juice, and a cone of chocolate/strawberry frozen yogurt. That all came to about 500 calories. Dinner was half of a strip of flank steak, 8 garlic sauteed baby carrots, 2 oz of tuna, and a serving of cinnamon toast crunch cereal with 2% milk. That was probably around 350? So something around 850 calories. Yuck. I am so happy I'm going to the gym tomorrow.

Hopefully I'll be in a better eating mood tomorrow. The wonky scale in the dorm bathroom put me at anywhere from 129-132 lbs, so I'm wishing for a good weigh-in.

Oh and hello to my new follower! Welcome, I hope you enjoy your stay. =)

Until tomorrow,
♥ Toni

P.S.- My neck has been feeling really sore lately and cracking a lot. Does anyone have any tips for making it feel better?

No comments:

Post a Comment