Tuesday, May 24, 2011

I'm getting that light-headed feeling...

Aww thank you girls for your support about last night and earlier today. I must say I'm feeling much better and here's why:

Food was excellent. I stuck to my goal of less than 250 calories and most of it was raw fruits and vegetables. I only had one meal that consisted of 6 slices of cucumber and 4 baby carrots (20 cal), 1/2 cup apple and celery root salad in a cinnamon dressing (60 cal), coffee with Equal and 2 tbsp 2% milk (15 cal), and 3 oz of spinach and celery in sesame dressing (40 cal). I just finished 2 cups of veggie broth (30 cal) and my total comes to 165 calories. I burned off 350 in dance and another 430 at the gym, so my net intake is -615 calories. I must say this is a personal best. And my weight is down almost 2 lbs from yesterday. It's now at 121.75 and should be in the teens by Friday...hopefully.

Sorry, this is going to be a quick post. No thinspo. No time! I have a lot of work to do before finals. I love you all though!

♥ Toni

6 comments:

  1. Good job!
    Net of -615 is truly amazing \(^o^)/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's excellent Toni, your intake is really healthy stuff too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, you're really amazing! that was an awesome intake!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's awesome! Great job today. I bet you feel sooooo great right now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow thats great. you did an amazing job.

    ReplyDelete