Friday, May 13, 2011

I think I lost weight by magic.

I will not attempt to bore you with how much I ate yesterday. To be honest I didn't think it would be as much as it ended up being. Long story short I ate 1,630 calories and only burned off 650, leaving me with a net total of 980 calories. Not a surprise that my weigh in last night was 124.

Miraculously, after my workout this morning (in which I burned off 420 calories), I weighed 123. How I lost a whole lb I'll never know, but this next week I am going to work my ass off to get to 120 by Saturday, and then I'll only need to lose 2.5 lbs per week to meet the goal of 115 by June 4.

Today I've already let myself have too much. I didn't eat before the gym, but had lunch afterwards which consisted of veggies and ranch (205 cal), a tostada with beans and guacamole (200 cal), and iced coffee with equal and 2 tbsp of Silm (15 cal), a super small piece of chocolate cake (50 cal), and a piece of peach pie (250 cal). That comes to 720 calories, 300 if you factor in the gym. This will not do. I need to keep my calories in check and start sticking to a better diet. Hm...I said these dame words about a week ago. Shows you how hard my dedication is, doesn't it? Well, I can't promise I won't eat again because I just asked a friend to grab dinner just before I logged on, so I'll just try to keep it super duper low in calories.

You know, I really don't need this added stress on top of finals and essays and all this other crap going on.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on 123 lbs!

    Don't worry about eating lunch, you can still work out in the evening and burn some more calories.

    Have a nice day and stay strong!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you love it when magic happens? :) Sometimes we gain weight without knowing why (which is frustrating) and then we lose weight without doing anything differently, and that's always encouraging! You will definitely be able to reach your goal by June- losing 2.5 lbs a week is considered a good, reasonable rate of weight loss! Sometimes our dedication and motivation waver from week to week. One week everything is going well and we're on top of things, then the next week everything seems to got to Hades in a hand-basket. I hope you're able to get your motivation back soon and I wish you the best of luck with your finals- just know that once they're over with, you're brain is going to feel so relieved!

    ReplyDelete