Monday, March 14, 2011

2 Hours

^^^That's how much sleep I got last night, er...this morning. For the life of me I could not fall asleep. I went to bed at 3 fully intending to wake up at 10, eat breakfast, and go to the gym, but of course now those plans are dashed. I'll just try really hard to naturally keep things under 400 calories today. I don't even know what happened. I just closed my eyes and could not keep myself from staying awake. I finally took a nap from 8-10 am, although by that time my roommates were getting up and their alarms were going off. What's wrong with me?

Well seeing as I still have the whole day ahead of me I'll be updating this later with the remainder of my meals, but so far all I've had was a cup of earl grey and a cup of coffee with a tbsp of half and half (20 cal; gotta keep awake as best as I can) and an apple with a swiss cheese packet (90 cal) for a breakfast total of 110 calories. I think filling myself on liquids will help. I told my friend I'd eat with her at 10 am but then contemplated waiting as long as possible to start eating but then decided I needed to wake up. So I ate. I'll be clocking in later with the rest of my day. I hope all of yours go better than mine!

Later...
So all I've been doing is laundry and studying! Took a quick break for dinner around 6 and had 5 oz. of vegetable soup (50 cal), 12 baby carrots (40 cal) and a serving of raisin bran (minus the raisins) with 3 oz. of 2% milk (160 cal) for a dinner total of 250 calories and grand total of 360 calories. 40 under goal.

Sorry I'm going to have to cut this post short but with still only 2 hours of sleep under my belt I'm going to have to go to bed, I'm so tired! Gah!

♥ Toni

No comments:

Post a Comment