Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Good First Day Back

Today was the first day of Spring Quarter. The sun was shining, it was warm, and I ended up being very happy with all of the classes I signed up for. I had my dance class, and boy was I surprised. I thought the first day would be us getting permission codes and a syllabus, not stretching, conditioning, and learning 8 counts! But I was lucky because I planned to go to the gym afterwards, so I was in the right gear, and it felt great to get my body moving to music again. I'm going to check out the Jazz I class tomorrow and see if I like it as well. The only thing I don't like is the fact that the dance studio is mirrored, and I look so short and fat compared to some of the other girls. sure I don't have a protruding belly, but my hips are huge. Ugggh just another reason to lose these next 17 lbs.

I was worried I wouldn't be able to stay under my limit for SGD today. I only burned 275 calories at the gym, but I plugged in the time I spent at the studio and got around 350 calories burned! And I bet that's an understatement! And after my workout weigh-in (despite not losing any weight) I felt great, almost like I had just chugged a few cups of coffee. I guess it was the emptiness. My tummy was growling by the time I got home, but on top of that I had to wait another 2 hours for Aaron to come over so we could eat dinner together. I had so much energy though. I wanted to do everything at once. It was a good feeling.

As for food I kept it under par. For breakfast I had a few bites of an english muffin (45 cal) and a slice of zucchini bread (190 cal). Lunch was 8 oz of tomato soup (140 cal) and a roll (115 cal). Dinner was 6 oz of minestrone, but it tasted bad so I only ate the beans (40 cal), 3 oz. of chicken parmesan sans half of the skin (145 cal), and a bagel with one side butter and the other with cream cheese (270 cal). Minus the 625 from dance and working out and the total is 320 calories for the day.

I think tomorrow I might be able to sneak in two workouts, once after my morning class and the other after dance. I'll be sweaty anyway and the gym is open until 10. An extra 2-300 calories will be good.

I want to thank all of you girls who left me comments on my first day back to SGD. Thanks for all of the support, it just makes me push myself even harder.

Well I hope the weather is treating all of you as wellas it is to me. I'll be sure to put up more thinspo soon, possibly to celebrate when I get back down to 125!

♥ Toni

1 comment:

  1. Good weather makes a day better ◕‿‿◕

    I'm sure you'll get back to 125, you're working really hard.

    Stay strong!

    ReplyDelete