Thursday, March 17, 2011

It's St. Patrick's Day, but that doesn't matter to me because...

...it's also my anniversary today. =)
Two years strong and always a reminder that we got together on a holiday. haha

Well I'm just in to report the goings on of this morning. In preparation for going home today I had a light breakfast and workout. 1/2 english muffin with butter (80 cal), 1/2 slice of pumpkin bread (90 cal), and 1 oz of chorizo (125 cal) for a total of 295 calories. Then I went to the gym. I was planning on burning at least 500 calories, but I had almost zero energy, so I ended up only burning 355. Oh well. With the calories burned I have 560 left to eat for tonight. Oh and my weigh-in was at 125.30 lbs. So close to Goal #4!

As of yet I have no clue how Aaron and I will be celebrating our two year mark. I've decided not to plan anything because whenever I plan something Aaron flakes or holds us up or something like that, so I told him to organize it this year. Besides, I did it last year, might as well switch off.

Alright, I'll be back later to fill all you ladies in on my happenings tonight. Have a Happy St. Patricks day.

Later:
So I'm sure I've eaten at least 700 calories since I've been back home. Chips, spinach dip, soda, pepperoni, pretzels, a BLT. Damn. At least I told myself I could have this one day since I got below 127 lbs before coming home. Tomorrow it's back to the SGD regimen. I think I'll just give myself a pass on today and move it to the end of the 30 days. Eh.

It was nice to see my family today. I told my mom I'd be home Saturday so when I showed up at the door she started crying because she was so happy to see me. It was nice to be welcomed, they even said I looked like I was in better shape. =)

Ok everyone, have a great night! Sending you all happy thought for tomorrow.

♥ Toni

1 comment:

  1. everytime i work out hard i end up binging like crazy after! i love reading blogs of short girls too haha

    ReplyDelete