So for the first time in about a month I slept in until 12:30. It's good to be back home. I'm currently sipping green tea and watching a Harry Potter marathon. I weighed in at 126.5 lbs this morning, but I suspect a good pound or two of that is from the food in my system still digesting. Hmm...well there's not much to report. It's raining and I'm trying to avoid food until dinner. Doable.
On another note Olivia Lee nominated me for the "Versatile Blogger" Award. She's so sweet and I'm surprised she picked me for this. I feel like I haven't been around long enough to get an award of any kind, but that's just me trying to be a perfectionist I suppose. And then there's all of you lovely ladies who follow and read me. I think if I didn't know you guys were there I wouldn't be trying as hard. I'd probably let myself go, stray from my goals and such. You all keep me in check because I don't want to report in any weaknesses for the world to read, to let you know I've been bad.
So the rules are:
1. Thank the person who loved you enough to bestow this gift.
2. Share seven things about yourself.
3. Bestow this honor onto 10 newly discovered or followed bloggers - in no particular order - who are fantastic in some way.
4. Drop by and let your ten new friends know you admire them.
So, seven things about myself (that I hope I haven't previously spilled):
1. As a film major, I feel like this one is a no-brainer. My top five favorite films are Inception, Mean Girls, The Shawshank Redemption, American Beauty, and Titanic. I have an attraction to Oscar-winning films.
2. On the same token, my top five favorite TV shows are Lost, Skins (UK), The Office (US), Gossip Girl, and Law&Order: SVU. I'm into all that drama stuff.
3. I have the genes of an alcoholic (I'm a mix of Irish, German, and Mexican), and I probably would have a love of the stuff if I didn't absolutely hate the taste. I've tried beer, wine, rum, wine coolers, vodka, gin, all that stuff. The only thing I can think of that I'd like is champagne, but I haven't had it in years so I don't know.
4. I've been working on being less judgemental for years, but I find it really hard with the amount of ignorance in the world.
5. I really wish I were just a few inches taller. 5'3" would be my dream height. I'm 5'0", meaning if I gain 5 lbs it looks like I've actually gained 10.
6. I'm one of those people who always has to be doing something. Like last night when I was thinking about going home I was going over whether or not I would have something to be doing, like scholarship stuff or anything for school. I don't like being bored. It makes me feel lazy, and lazy = fat.
7. I hate being awkward, but sometimes I can't help it. I babble or mix up my words or say something other people don't understand. I emulate the people I see who know exactly what to say at the right time.
Alright so there are a few girlies who I'd like to highlight:
Charl, Thin_Envy, Ness, Christy, and Leech. I'd have more but so many girls have already gotten the award! Seriously, these bloggers all help me keep going just as much as all of you. I connect to them all differently and root for them and look up to them. All you bloggers and followers keep me strong!
Alright, I'll keep you all up to date on the rest of the day. Have a great Friday. =)
Ok, food was a lot better than I thought it would be. SGD says I'm allowed 450 calories today so I tried to fast until dinner. I succeeded for the most part except for the fact that my mom had me try a cracker and some brie cheese (35 cal). But besides that I held out until dinner. I had 1/4 cup of cooked green beans (20 cal), 10 spears of grilled asparagus (40 cal), and a grilled chicken thigh without the skin (120 cal) for a total of 215 calories, so I decided I could have one of my mom's "healthy" chocolate chip cookies. They're actually pretty good. She used egg whites, wheat flour, and carob chips, plus they're chewy and about 100 calories a cookie, so my total is 315 calories for the day.
Aaaaand Aaron's been giving me a lot of compliments on my new, smaller physique, which is really motivating. I can actually start to see the changes now, and after I'd fasted all day I weighed myself and it came out to 25.6, only .3 lbs more than yesterday. Thank God last night's pigging only put on that much. I can't wait until I get to 112!